I am pleased to announce the 12th Annual ePharma Summit, taking place on March 4 – 6 in New York City. We got great feedback on the event earlier this year but as always, are looking for ways to improve upon the previous event with new speakers, new content and new networking opportunities.
The agenda is currently under development, and we’re currently looking for speakers on the following topics:
- -Using Twitter for customer care (case study)
- -Product lifecycle management
- -eSampling (case study)
- -Marketing to RNs, PAs, and other people within a doctor’s office (case study)
- -Behavioral marketing (case study)
- -Pinterest (case study)
- -Using video for HCP marketing (case study)
- -Text message marketing (case study)
If you are interested in speaking on any of these topics, or would like to suggest another topic, please email me at SGordon@iirusa.com.
If you would like to get in front of the largest gathering of pharmaceutical marketers, please email Andrew Sinetar at ASinetar@iirusa.com for sponsorship opportunities. If you are interested in becoming a media partner, please email Misha Shah at MShah@iirusa.com.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Biopharmaceutical & Healthcare Division Institute for International Research